Thursday, August 11, 2011

 

7 weeks




Here they are around my feet as I play Wubba with Kingsley and Raven. These sounds are their excited yippings. This is their first trip outside the fence and they don't move too far away from Raven or me. You should see them first thing in the morning when I let them out of the enclosed area. They are all swarming around my feet for a cuddle before they will eat their kibble. Such loving babies!!


Off to the vets this afternoon, always an adventure. I have no doubt Dr. McKay will give all of them a clean bill of health.


The boy with the yellow collar is now called Bentley and the smallest girl is Pearl.

Labels:


Comments:
Oh my gosh. This is so cute! They are all getting so big!The kids are getting very excited to bring Portia home. Brayden, Danica and I went on a puppy shopping spree last night and crossed many essentials off our list. We are marking the days on our calendar, have her bed/crate all set up and trying to be patient! Hope all goes well at the vet visit.
Sabrina
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?