Saturday, October 15, 2011

 

Meet Marcus

This is the family of porties at my house. Marcus, lower right, is one of the males from Raven's last litter. As I am not breeding again, I decided to keep a pup. Three dogs is a lot but Kingsley no longer wants to walk most days so it is Raven and Marcus who run together.

Surprisingly, both Raven and Kingsley will play with Marcus so he is being well socialized. He also is not particularly strong willed so he is easy to train so far. He can get up onto the sofa and climb the stairs so goes where they go. He had his last needle this week and is weighing in at 26 pounds at three months, all dog, no fat!!

I have pictures of Bella but somehow, they have found a home on my computer and I don't know the address! As soon as I find them, I will post.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?